THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TAXIDERMY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Taxidermy    A Few Mounts Recently Picked Up

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Few Mounts Recently Picked Up
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Mary Hilliard-Krueger
posted

Krueger's Creations Taxidermy
and
Mary's Rugmaking
Phoenix, Arizona
halflingrugger@cox.net

Taxidermist/Rugmaker

Posts: 904 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TC1
posted Hide Post
Very Nice! I gotta start visiting this forum more often.

Terry

--------------------------------------------

Well, other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Posts: 6315 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 18 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sculptor
posted Hide Post
Excellent taxidermy! I have never seen a bison rug with the head mounted like that before, I like it. A few years ago a German resident hunter brought in a mule deer buck to my shop and wanted a rug with the head like that which I did, it sure was different looking but it turned out really good. I am always temped to make another one for the showroom but have not as yet.

Posts: 727 | Location: Cody Wyoming | Registered: 17 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mary Hilliard-Krueger
posted Hide Post
Thanks James. That is the 3rd buff rug I have done with head in, over the past 21 years. Have done one deer head in rug, two zebras with head in (I really liked how those looked) and have a mountain goat rug coming up that Chris will put a head in. Will post a picture when done.

Kindest regards,
Mary

Taxidermist/Rugmaker

Posts: 904 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great work!! thumb

Posts: 3785 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote