THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TAXIDERMY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Taxidermy    Help - what to do with a Giant Forest Hog?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help - what to do with a Giant Forest Hog?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Do people mount these or what?
I will have one soon and have not thought what to do.

Taxidermists- what have you done and seen?

Thanks

Posts: 115 | Location: Sparta (where else?) | Registered: 05 February 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jerry Huffaker
posted Hide Post
Asking this of a taxidermist is like asking a surgeon if he wants to operate. LOL! They are such a rare specie shoulder mount or lifesize would be nice and a euro for the desktop. As always though, its up to you depending on space,finances etc..

Jerry Huffaker
State, National and World Champion Taxidermist

Posts: 2007 | Registered: 27 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grafton
posted Hide Post
Lifesized mount would be awesome but I would not trade my wife for a lifesized forest hog mount...and that is probably what would happen. Big Grin

Shoulder mount at the very least!

SAFARI ARTS TAXIDERMY
http://www.safariarts.net/

Posts: 1378 | Location: Virginia, USA | Registered: 05 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here the way I would look at it . When is the next time you are going to be able to hunt a giant Forest Hog. If you are a man of means ??
than do anything other than a full body mount.
But I would do a full body mount , you might regret it if you don't. There are so many super taxidermist on here choose one and they will help you.

Posts: 1456 | Location: maryland / Clayton Delaware | Registered: 16 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jerry or Grafton,
Do you any pics to post of one?

Thanks

Posts: 115 | Location: Sparta (where else?) | Registered: 05 February 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
FULL BODY!!!
W.Smiler

Posts: 782 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 03 April 2008Reply With Quote