New
Find
Notify
Tools

Eland pedestal mount
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Anyone got a really nice Eland pedestal mount? Have one ready to ship and my last one is really nice as to the pedestal, but not delighted at the angle of the head. This one is long and I want to show that off.

Posts: 9998 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of buffybr
posted Hide Post

My Eland on a Cherry with oak panels pedestal that I made.

NRA Endowment Life Member

Posts: 1632 | Location: Boz Angeles, MT | Registered: 14 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Here is mine. I have 8ft ceilings and had to put him on a shorter pedastal. If I had the ceiling height, I would put it on a taller pedastal so it would be closer to life height.

Posts: 617 | Location: North Louisiana | Registered: 01 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Buffybr,

Couldn't see your photo.

CJ:

That's the head angle I'm looking for. Agree on the height. I've got 20 feet to work with, but what I was really looking for was the angle of the head. This nails it. Thanks.

Posts: 9998 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Buffybr,

Can see yours now as well. Again, great mount. Mine has his nose too high. Natural enough, but lays the horns back too far.

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Nice mounts! tu2