Find
Notify
Tools

Black Bear Mounts???
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hello,
If yo could post pictures of your Full body Black Bear mounts, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks,
W.

Posts: 782 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 03 April 2008Reply With Quote
<The Artistry of Wildlife>
posted
Here are a few...

<The Artistry of Wildlife>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by The Artistry of Wildlife:
Here are a few...

One of Us
Picture of Mary Hilliard-Krueger
posted Hide Post

Krueger's Creations Taxidermy
Chris Krueger

Taxidermist/Rugmaker

Posts: 904 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Safari Taxidermy by:John Baker
www.safaritaxidermy.com

Posts: 278 | Location: Corpus Christi, Texas , USA | Registered: 30 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Artistry of wildlife, Where did you get the form for that 1/2 size (or some folks call a 3/4). I like it, it looks natural.

I glanced through jonas and mckenzies and didnt see it.

A lesson in irony

The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing this year the greatest amount of free Meals and Food Stamps ever, to 46 million people.

Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us... "Please Do Not Feed the Animals." Their stated reason for the policy is because "The animals will grow dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."

Thus ends today's lesson in irony.

Posts: 1626 | Location: Michigan but dreaming of my home in AK | Registered: 01 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Outdoor Writer
posted Hide Post

Final resting place:

Tony Mandile - Author "How To Hunt Coues Deer"

Posts: 3269 | Location: Glendale, AZ | Registered: 28 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Hughiam
posted Hide Post
Joel,

I don't mean to speak for Artistry, but knowing him a little, its not a standard form. He altered a laying down 1/2 lifesize bear. McKenzie makes one, but Ill bet he turned the head and dropped the arm to fit the limb.

If Im wrong, he'll let me know!

Hugh

Pro Staff for:
In Natures Image Taxidermy

Posts: 448 | Location: Palmer, AK | Registered: 17 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Hugh,

My wife said it was an altered form also but just wanted to make sure. Trying to find something different for this years bear for her to do.

I may have to look into something like that.

A lesson in irony

The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing this year the greatest amount of free Meals and Food Stamps ever, to 46 million people.

Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us... "Please Do Not Feed the Animals." Their stated reason for the policy is because "The animals will grow dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."

Thus ends today's lesson in irony.

Posts: 1626 | Location: Michigan but dreaming of my home in AK | Registered: 01 March 2006Reply With Quote