New
Find
Notify
Tools

Longhorn Horns?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Anyone know where I can get some longhorn horns, preferably 6-7' in length to mount in my den?

Posts: 296 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 17 June 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here's a place, just fair warning it is only a google search result, never used them for anything.
http://www.droverhouse.com/HOR...jIurgCFWyCQgodTG0A3w

Posts: 254 | Location: Anchorage, AK | Registered: 14 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
Saw Varsity's off (obviously). Gig 'em!

Posts: 4884 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It's Bevo, but who would expect an Aggie to know that, or much Roll Eyes of anything else? Big Grin

Rich: I dunno where you're located, but I've got a bunch of longhorn skulls, mostly horns will be between 4 1/2 to 5 feet tip to tip. Obviously not polished, you can have your pick for $175 BUT I'm not shipping them. You can also buy them on the hoof for not a lot more. What you do with them at that point would be your choice. Makes damn fine hamburger.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
There are quite a few of them on ebay in that size range for less than $500 shipped.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gatogordo:
It's Bevo, but who would expect an Aggie to know that, or much Roll Eyes of anything else? Big Grin

Rich: I dunno where you're located, but I've got a bunch of longhorn skulls, mostly horns will be between 4 1/2 to 5 feet tip to tip. Obviously not polished, you can have your pick for $175 BUT I'm not shipping them. You can also buy them on the hoof for not a lot more. What you do with them at that point would be your choice. Makes damn fine hamburger.

I'm in NY, if I was closer I would take you up on that offer. Thanks.

Posts: 296 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 17 June 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
Gato

The Pearland Bass Pro has a bronze longhorn that looks like one of us did it -- the horns are backwards!!! (I always want to bring that up with management, but it remains a burr under my saddle.)

Rich

The Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo always has exhibitors with any number of them thi ngs -- worth a call to get a contact?

Ain't it great!

Barry

Posts: 4884 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote