THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TAXIDERMY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Taxidermy    Low Sneak/Right Turn/Roaring

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Low Sneak/Right Turn/Roaring
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of SBT
posted
Can anyone show me a photo of a red stag or elk in such a position?

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4780 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of The Artistry of Wildlife
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Done a few but at AA in reno if I post a pic most likely they will sue me. Big Grin I think research manakins has the best one to start with.
Just make sure you suck in the side of the mouth when you do it open it all the way, the form does need to be open more, at least I opened it more or it looks like he's reaching for a low apple. Big Grin

Who knows maybe I did this one, can't say ??? Big Grin

but it's a lifesize

Bugling stag

Posts: 657 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 03 August 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dennis. Anybody else.

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4780 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JohnWKiely
posted Hide Post
Not sure if this will assist. I just got this one back from my Taxidermist a few days ago.

Posts: 75 | Location: Victoria, Australia | Registered: 29 March 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
Very nice John.