THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TAXIDERMY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Taxidermy    2008 SCI Convention Taxidermy Photos

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2008 SCI Convention Taxidermy Photos
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Mark in SC
posted
Holly and I attend the SCI Convention every year to see the sights, visit with friends and beg for donations for our Chapter's Annual Fundraiser.

The most impressive part of the Convention each year, in my opinion, is the display of world-class taxidermy.

I always take lots of photos and put them up on the Chapter website to show our Members what they missed and encourage them to attend the Convention.

I thought the AR.com Members who don't attend the Convention might like to take a look also.

Go to the Chapter website at www.scilowcountry.org then click the "What's New" button on the left and follow the link to "2008 SCI Convention Photos."

To see photos from previous SCI Conventions, click the "SCI In The New" button. Photos from the last 5 Conventions are available there.

IMHO it's worth joining SCI if only for the priviledge of attending the Convention every year! I hope you enjoy the photos.

NRA, GOA, & SCI Life Member
www.scilowcountry.org

Posts: 692 | Location: South Carolina Lowcountry | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mark,

When is your annual event? I could not locate the info on your site. I would be interested in attending other events also.

Posts: 550 | Location: Augusta,GA | Registered: 01 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of george roof
posted Hide Post
http://www.showsci.com/

RETIRED Taxidermist

Posts: 827 | Location: Magnolia Delaware | Registered: 02 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Mark in SC
posted Hide Post
mrfudd, if you are asking about our Chapter's Annual Fundraiser, we are working on the plans now. As soon as we have the date set and a location booked I will post the information on the "Schedule of Events" page on the Chapter website.

You will be most welcome at any of our Chapter events. You might consider joining us at the 4th Annual Wheelchair/Disabled Hunt next month.

Mark

NRA, GOA, & SCI Life Member
www.scilowcountry.org

Posts: 692 | Location: South Carolina Lowcountry | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mark, the annual fundraiser was what I was looking for. I will check my calendar for the hunt.

Posts: 550 | Location: Augusta,GA | Registered: 01 September 2001Reply With Quote