THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TAXIDERMY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Taxidermy    Coppersmith Global Logistics

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Coppersmith Global Logistics
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi All, I'm planning to use Coppersmith to ship a taxidermy crate from Wyoming to New Zealand. They seem like a great company and have provided a good price for the shipping.

Before I confirm the shipping has anyone had any good or bad experiences with Coppersmith?

Thanks in advance.

Posts: 70 | Location: New Zealand  | Registered: 19 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I used them last year, and their service was exceptional. Whenever I had questions, and had to leave a message, they were prompt about getting back to me. They also kept me updated on the progress of my shipment from the time it landed in the states until it was handed off to the shipping company to go to my taxidermist. I can't say enough for the service that they provide.

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
I used them last year to move trophies from Denmark to Atlanta. Things went smoothly enough in spite of US Fish and WIldlife Service trying to screw things up with unnecessary bullshit.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13233 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the feedback, very helpful.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have used Coppersmith twice, and had really good service both times. No hassle, no problems.

Posts: 807 | Location: East Texas | Registered: 03 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Have used them and recommended them since the mid 90's.

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have used them twice and have been extremely happy with their work
Shane

Posts: 1464 | Location: Southwestern Idaho, USA!!!! | Registered: 29 March 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks again everyone for your comments. I have gone with coppersmith and am excited to start the shipping process and get my trophies home!