THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TAXIDERMY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Taxidermy    A Few Coues and a Bobcat w/Quail

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Few Coues and a Bobcat w/Quail
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Mary Hilliard-Krueger
posted

Krueger's Creations Taxidermy
Chris Krueger

Taxidermist/Rugmaker

Posts: 904 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very nice coues, puts the ones I had mounted yrs ago to shame.

Perception is reality
regardless the truth!

Stupid people should not breed

DRSS
NRA Life Member
Owner of USOC Adventure TV

Posts: 923 | Location: Phx Az and the Hills of Ohio | Registered: 13 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
I really like the base on the tabletop mount. Thought about something like that on an antelope I had done a few years ago. Ended up going with the wall pedestal instead. Next one might just be a similar tabletop.

Nice work!!

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
that bobcat mount is perfection!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have not seen too many cat mounts that look good. The faces always look funny. That cat you did is amazing!!!

Posts: 355 | Location: Sandpoint, ID | Registered: 24 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cooperjd
posted Hide Post
i too like the table top mount. i am going after antelope this year, and if successful, i am trying to decide how best to have him done. the table is a good idea.

Posts: 779 | Location: Mt Pleasant, SC | Registered: 19 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of buffybr
posted Hide Post
IMHO very few cat mounts look real. Most have something wrong with their face.

Your Bobcat look alive! Very well done.

NRA Endowment Life Member

Posts: 1632 | Location: Boz Angeles, MT | Registered: 14 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
They all look alive and breathing to me!

~Ann

Posts: 19225 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Very nice- I want the bobcat!

www.duanesguns.com

Posts: 869 | Location: N Dakota | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With Quote