THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TAXIDERMY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Taxidermy    Re: Taxidermy from Zim '03 Safari

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Taxidermy from Zim '03 Safari
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Widowmaker416
posted
T.Carr,

Nice mounts, those pedastal mounts are excellent! Right now I'm working on my Hippo shoulder mount, I'm doing a pedastal on it. I'm waiting for my buffalo to get to the states, that will be another pedastal, but where to put it, I'm not sure yet.

Anyway, you have some exceptional mounts there, conratulations!!! and keep up the hunting!!

Posts: 1782 | Location: New Jersey USA | Registered: 12 July 2004Reply With Quote
Picture of T.Carr
posted Hide Post
I have my first buffalo shoulder mounted. This will make my fourth skull mount and it just saves so much space.

Posts: 5338 | Location: A Texan in the Missouri Ozarks | Registered: 02 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have two buffalo skull mounts and like them quite a bit.

Posts: 7574 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
Picture of T.Carr
posted Hide Post
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Some pics of a buffalo and elephant tusks:

The taxidermy was done by

Jerry Huffaker
Huffaker Taxidermy Studio
534 Meander st.
Abilene,TX 79602
325-672-2778 wk
325-668-7640 cell
huftax@sbcglobal.net

This is my second time to use Jerry and he has done great work in a timely fashion.

Regards,

Terry

P.S.

Here's a pic of a pedestal Jerry did for me last year:

Msasi haogopi mwiba [A hunter is not afraid of thorns]

Posts: 5338 | Location: A Texan in the Missouri Ozarks | Registered: 02 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Widowmaker
Can you post the pics of your finished Hippo shoulder mount please.
Would love to see them
Ian

Posts: 423 | Location: Natal - South Africa | Registered: 23 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
widowmaker hasn't been on AR in awhile now...last I heard, he was going thru a rough patch and such.. dont know what came about from all of that, but I do know he hasn't been on here in a good while now.

Posts: 2163 | Registered: 13 February 2006Reply With Quote