THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TAXIDERMY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Taxidermy    Paul Bacskoczky's work on our Zimbabwe trophies

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Paul Bacskoczky's work on our Zimbabwe trophies
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted
My sincere appreciation to Paul Bacskoczky of Paul's Taxidermy in Spotswood, New Jersey.

Click here for Paul's website

I am extremely happy with the results of his work on our Cape buffalo, kudu, impala, blue wildebeest and warthog.

Here are a few of mine:

NRA Lifer; DSC Lifer; SCI member; DRSS; AR member since November 9 2003

Don't Save the best for last, the smile for later or the "Thanks" for tomorow

Posts: 3465 | Location: In the Shadow of Griffin&Howe | Registered: 24 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted Hide Post
Paul has updated his website - take a look at the African section.

The next projects for Paul are our leopard, gemsbok and elephant tusks/skin/femur. Coming from Namibia and hoping the ever-changing USFWS merry-go-round of regulations doesn't cause yet more difficulties.

NRA Lifer; DSC Lifer; SCI member; DRSS; AR member since November 9 2003

Don't Save the best for last, the smile for later or the "Thanks" for tomorow

Posts: 3465 | Location: In the Shadow of Griffin&Howe | Registered: 24 November 2007Reply With Quote