THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TAXIDERMY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Taxidermy    Can this sable mount go on wall?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can this sable mount go on wall?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted
I love this look and wish I had a place for a pedestal sable, but I really need a wall mount. Can this pose be done on a wall, and if so, does anyone have a photo?

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2981 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of The Artistry of Wildlife
posted Hide Post
Tim that pose can be put on the wall 2 ways.
It's a generic form regular shoulder mount 90' turn. Pretty standard. Brads guys just tipped the nose down and added the extra shoulder for the pedestal look. Or they used a standard pedestal form 90' degree with a alteration to the head, maybe it's not even altered. Both can give you the same look. It comes flat backed or you can still have the full pedestal look and make a small pod wall base 12" wide by 10" deep that would protrude from the wall about 16" with some small habitat. It would wang on the wall first and the hardware installed inside the mount would simply slide into the hardware installed in the base. Same look , no floor spaced used.

Would be happy to do it for you but I know your Brads client. Ask Dan, at WG, he'll do this wall mount NO PROBLEM. Or call me....LOL.

Posts: 657 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 03 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info Dennis!

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2981 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jerry Huffaker
posted Hide Post
Dennis is correct, would be an easy alteration just take a standard 90 degree form and tilt the head down.

Jerry Huffaker
State, National and World Champion Taxidermist

Posts: 2013 | Registered: 27 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of The Artistry of Wildlife
posted Hide Post
Tim here is a wall pedestal, just make a slight tip down on the nose No base needed at all.

Sable wall ped.

Posts: 657 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 03 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LittleJoe
posted Hide Post
The amount above is amazing. I would love to have one like that. Pure class.

Posts: 1355 | Registered: 04 November 2010Reply With Quote