THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TAXIDERMY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Taxidermy    Hawkin's taxidermy in Winnipeg ?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hawkin's taxidermy in Winnipeg ?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Anyone ever use them ? How was the quality of their work ?
Does anyone have a website contact for them ?
Are their any other options in and around Winnipeg and how do I contact them ?

Posts: 367 | Location: Farmington, Mo | Registered: 07 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hope they're good. I have a black bear up their from last fall. Their web site is:
http://www.mytaxidermy.com

I took my bear on the last day of the hunt and didn't have time to freeze it. They were recommended by the outfitter.
They seem to do a lot of work.

Posts: 115 | Location: mid west | Registered: 10 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I moved out of Winnipeg in 78 and they were well established at that time. Anyone around that long must be doing something right. derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
They did a moose for me three years ago. Excellent job. They did a bear rug for me five years ago . Good job.

Posts: 252 | Location: Morris IL USA | Registered: 25 February 2002Reply With Quote