THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TAXIDERMY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Taxidermy    Mount suggestions. A pair of Red Deer

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mount suggestions. A pair of Red Deer
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of JohnWKiely
posted
I recently was lucky enough to shoot two very nice Red Deer and I want to have them mounted as a "Pair". Not joined together or oanything like that but seperate mounts that compliment each other so they can me hung as a "Pair" if that makes sense.

Does anyone have any suggestions or perhaps some photos of a "Pair" of mounts so that I may get some ideas. ie which way to have them facing etc.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Posts: 75 | Location: Victoria, Australia | Registered: 29 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
IF you send me your e-mail address i can send you a couple of pictures I did with my two reds from NZ if you like. They are not mounted as a pair but rather to pedistol mounts which are something different.cheers

Posts: 896 | Location: Langwarrin,Australia | Registered: 06 September 2007Reply With Quote