THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TAXIDERMY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Taxidermy    Need Blackbuck & Axis Capes

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need Blackbuck & Axis Capes
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of tom mason
posted
Need a Blackbuck cape big enough for a shoulder mount. Neck size should be around 15-16 inches. Any color, but would prefer a light colored cape.

Need an Axis cape for a shoulder mount. Neck size around 18 inches.

Let me know what you have.

Tom Mason

Posts: 1117 | Location: Moore, Okla. | Registered: 28 September 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jerry Huffaker
posted Hide Post
If you post this in the wanted section on Taxidermy.net you will get a response. A 16" Black Buck will be hard to find, the axis shouldn't be a problem.

Jerry Huffaker
State, National and World Champion Taxidermist

Posts: 2009 | Registered: 27 February 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of RogerL
posted Hide Post
I have both and they are tanned. Blackbuck is black though not light color. I will check to see if I have another. You can contact me at
lawsons@moment.net

Thanks and God bless.
Roger

1 Corinthians 2:9

Posts: 14 | Location: Johnson City, Texas, USA | Registered: 30 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tom mason
posted Hide Post
PM sent.

Posts: 1117 | Location: Moore, Okla. | Registered: 28 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tom mason
posted Hide Post
Found Blackbuck and Axis capes. Thanks everybody for helping me out.