Find
Notify
Tools

Artprize Update....
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of The Artistry of Wildlife
posted
Thru the first week, out of 1564 entries and 171,499 votes cast so far. It was just annpounced over the news stations we are in the TOP 25. The finals are closing in, voting closes Sat night at 12:00 and then the Top 10 move to the finals. Please wish us all the luck and wishes you can. Thanks
DENNIS

We are set up. After entering with thousands and thousands of other artist worldwide from dozens and dozens of countries back in April "WE ARE IN and SET UP!". Each artist or group of artists must register thier work with pictures and described needs for the piece and space needed and wait to see of they are chosen by one of the 161 venues to offer the space for the competiton. ONLY 1500 pieces were chosen to compete for the $560,000 in prize money. The Employees and Curator of the Gerald R Ford Presidential Museum contacted us and asked if anyone had contacted us about a venue to display. The employees had voted unanimousy for THE CHASE and were very excited about getting it into the lobby of the museum. We were thrilled and started the paperwork months ago. Yesterday we put up "THE CHASE" in the main lobby of the musuem. I talked with Jim Kratsas,the curator, and he told me that over the next three weeks almost 200,000 people will go thru the musuem during ARTPRIZE 2012. The entire city of Grand Rapids Michigan in a 3 sq mile area will display 1500 works of art in these various venues. Hunters and sportpeople and taxidermits if your in Grand Rapids during Artprize please look us up at the museum and register then please give a vote "The Chase" # 5 2 5 1 1 .

Producing the Highest Quality Custom Wildlife Taxidermy Art.
Visit our Studio Online at:
The Artistry of Wildlife
"2009 World Champions"
"Best in World Combined Artists"
World Taxidermy Championships
" 2010 Michigan State Champion"

Email:
info@artistryofwildlife.com

Posts: 657 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 03 August 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Jeez Dennis! Not that I wasn't coming up anyway. Now I have to stuff the ballot box too?
rotflmo

GOOD LUCK!

Ill see if I can drag my buddy Matt along.

Happiness is a warm gun

Posts: 4106 | Location: USA | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
Best of Luck Dennis!!!!

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4780 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mike make it by sat , you can register online but have to activate your account in person at the museum to vote , Voting ends sat midnight for the top 10

Thnak you, and keep your fingers crossed for me SBT I know your can't vote but every finger crossed helps my nerves Big Grin

one of us
posted Hide Post
You going to be there all week?

Happiness is a warm gun

Posts: 4106 | Location: USA | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Today my Wife, tommorow she is there also, I'm be with the piece thurs and fri and sat.