THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TAXIDERMY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Taxidermy    The Wildlife Gallery Experience

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Wildlife Gallery Experience
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have been using the wildlife gallery for the past 3 years. Their service, quality and professionalism is among the best in the business, and in my opinion they are changing the way taxidermy is perceived by us the clients/hunters. I remember the days of dropping off a whitetail at the local taxidermist and a year later, if I was lucky, picking up my finished mount. Those days, for me at least, are over. Now the process is much quicker with constant communication and my own web page to view the process.
I have been on more than a few hunts that the outfitter suggested I use his preferred taxidermist, and there are some really good ones out there and more than a few that visit and post regularly to this site. My first question when I am unfamiliar to the taxidermist recommended is, can I see some of their work! The next question, (the show stopper) is how long is the turn-around? I explain, that I have been very loyal to my current taxidermist and that their quality/craftmanship and attention to detail is absolutely superb. I then tell them that the turn-around is 3 months! This is usually when I get the "there is no way" comment.

So here it goes...Follow me on the process of mounting my Cape Buffalo that I shot near the Olifant(sp?) River in the Kruger Park corridor!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The Next 2 post will catch you up to Date!

On March 1, 2012 at 9:40:59 AM CST I Received the following email:

Mr. Price,

Your South Africa trophies have arrived at our tanning facility.

One of our representatives will be contacting you soon to discuss pose and deposit information.

Sincerely,

Wendy Walters
Administrative Assistant
(989) 561-5369

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Subject: Cape buffalo
Date: March 5, 2012 10:50:33 AM CST

I am working on your African numbers and want to make sure on your buffalo. You want a wall pedestal, so we will open up one of the shoulders to show off. Which way would you like him to be looking or a straight on pedestal with his shoulder turned? I looked for photo’s but didn’t find any that I might have sent. Let me know so I can put photo’s with the order. Thanks

Brent Gluch
Taxidermy Studio Service Manager
Office: 989-561-5369
Cell:
Brent.gluch@thewildlifegallery.com

Subject: Back skin?
Date: March 5, 2012 10:54:19 AM CST

You want the back skin leather tanned or just soft tanned and sent back?

Brent Gluch
Cell:

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Subject: Re: Buff
Date: March 5, 2012 1:45:39 PM CST

This is a shot of what I am thinking.

Brent Gluch
Cell:

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I use the wildlife gallery exclusivly, and cant see ever going to another taxidermist. The customer service is unbelievable, and the work is 1st class. They delivered my full body allligator, and it is outstanding.
W.Smiler

Posts: 782 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 03 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wildlife Gallery
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the kind words Jason. We are certainly trying to provide the highest quality work, but in addition to that, solid communication and customer service before, during, and after the sale. I try to lead with clients interests in mind which typically equates to a satisfied customer. We couldn't begin to do this if our quality was not there, but only our customers can determine that for themselves. All this being said, we are all human and lack perfection. The question is not "if" we make a mistake, it's "when" we make a mistake. Our Company and our Team will always be defined for the way in which we handle the rectification of a failure rather than our handling of success. Me and my Team will alway strive to "Do the right thing" regardless of the circumstances... Thanks again!!! DAN

Committing ourselves to world class turnaround and quality.
www.thewildlifegallery.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
March 06, 2012

After numerous phone calls and emails with Brent Gluch we are all set on the mounting details.
We have discussed:
1. Location of the mount in the trophy room
2. Pose/Head turn. Wall Pedestal with a slight right turn (2 o'clock)
3. Backing on the exposed part of the mount since it will be a wall pedestal
4. Backskin (Brent will arrange to have a portion of the backskin leather tanned for maybe a gun case/ shooting bag/ or wallets)

Deposit Paid!

You can also check out The Wildlife Gallery on Facebook. Once the photo section of the process begins you will be able to follow the progress on both my personal web page provided by The Wildlife Gallery and their facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/TeamWLG

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am also a customer and fan of The Wildlife Gallery, great folks top to bottom. They are about to start my brown bear... cannot wait to see him home safe in Texas !!!

Dave Fulson

Posts: 1467 | Registered: 20 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thursday March 29

Jason,

I hope all is well! A couple things to run by you, first is we have your skins back from our tannery. I know we discussed some pose information and looked at photo’s, I would like to finalize the directions on these trophies at your convenience. Please let me know when I may contact you and I will give you a call to discuss.

Jason, I also see you have two other African orders cleared and have flight schedules. This is great news, I look forward to working with you on those as well. Let me know what type of animal list we have to work with and I will get started looking at options for your trophy room.

Thanks again and I will talk to you soon,

Brent Gluch

Brent Gluch
Cell: 989-560-1779