THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TAXIDERMY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Taxidermy    Benchmark reached last week..........100

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Benchmark reached last week..........100
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of The Artistry of Wildlife
posted
It's been about 8 years since my finisher and I walked out of Animal Artistry.
I worked there and met Jamie, a former Michigan Resident also, during this time.
I had enough of Reno and asked him if he would take a shot and move back with me and I would start The Artistry of Wildlife.
I told him he would always have a job and paycheck even from the start.
He agreed, I left for Michigan with my trailer, my dog and $500.00 in my pocket and Jamie in tow.

Well last week, We delivered the 98, 99, and 100th personally delivered SAFARI’S to our clients. This does not include shipped by truck deliveries of safari’s or clients picking them up at our studio..This is only African Safari's delivered. Were are now starting to count the next 100, leaving in 3-4 weeks for Tennesee/Florida delivery

Our trailers and truck have criss-crossed the country over the years and have been from Maine to Arizona, Florida to Colorado and Montana and just about everywhere in between.

The last load was the final mounts of one of one of our clients in Bay St Louis, and 2 additional clients’ safari's in Gulfport and Oliver Mississippi.

You can get 3 cape buffalo,2 are pedestals 2 wall pedestal kudu, 2 wall pedestal nyala,1 wall pedestal wildebeest, one wall pedestal Impala,1 floor pedestal Giraffe, 1 pedestal Sable,1 each of the following lifesize mounts baboon, grysbok, bushbuck, oribi, steenbok, red duiker,2 bush duikers, a corner base for the lifesize 6' by 6' and all the pedestal bases for the shoulder mounts and giraffe into a 20' trailer we do it all the time.

Some of the mounts now in Mississippi and the here is the emails I got at the end of the week when aftr the truck and trailer arrived back in Michigan.

Excuse the tape on the Kudu Leg, base was bring painted.

--------------------------------------

Emails

Dennis,

Once again the artistry and quality of your work has amazed me. The creativity and
uniqueness of the dual Cape Buffalo pedestal mount is simply phenomenal. The
Giraffe and Duikers diorama is overwhelming. The mounts look perfect despite the
fact that several were badly damaged by the harvesting shot. I cannot thank you
enough for all your hard work, dedication, and professionalism. Not one single
detail was overlooked.

Your delivery team deserves high praise. Everything arrived in perfect condition
and set up under the harsh conditions of a South Mississippi summer heat wave
without incident. Please pass my gratitude on to the team.

I heard that you had a great lion safari recently. What safari outfit did you employ?

Thanks again for everything. I will hopefully have the opportunity to send you more
work soon and of course I will refer all my hunting buddies to you.
Sincerely,
Brian Anthony MD

-------------------------------

Dennis - what a fabulous job you did on my animals. I'm delighted. I'll see how this year goes retired and will be considering a lion/leopard hunt.

Thanks again

Sydney Smith MD

------------------------------

I wish to thank A R and Saeed for this forum to showcase taxidermists work, It has brought myself and many other taxidermists here, that I consider friends, into your home. Many of us have made new contacts and new friends while interacting thru A R. Thanks to all of you that I have done work for, many are not regular posters, but they are here. And once more thank you Saeed.

Dennis Harris
The Artistry of Wildlife

Producing the Highest Quality Custom Wildlife Taxidermy and Wildlife Art.
Visit our Studio Online at:
The Artistry of Wildlife
"2009 World Champions"
"Best in World Combined Artists"
World Taxidermy Championships
" 2010 Michigan State Champion"

Email:
info@artistryofwildlife.com

Posts: 657 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 03 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LittleJoe
posted Hide Post
What is the overall height for a giraffe mount like that? My friend is hoping to shoot a big black bull in September and do something similar.

Posts: 1355 | Registered: 04 November 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
Awesome lions/kudu!

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4780 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Wow, wow, Wooooooow!

~Ann

Posts: 19232 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice to see guys strike out on their own and do well for themselves.

SCI Life Member
DRSS

"In those savage countries success frequently depends upon one particular moment; you may lose or win according to your action at that critical instant."

Sir Samuel Baker

Posts: 297 | Location: New Scotland, Canada | Registered: 01 August 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mary Hilliard-Krueger
posted Hide Post
That 9 mount piece rocks, Dennis!

Taxidermist/Rugmaker

Posts: 904 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With Quote