THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TAXIDERMY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Taxidermy    Wanted- small piece of alligator or other leather to make a watch strap

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wanted- small piece of alligator or other leather to make a watch strap
 Login/Join

Picture of Mark
posted
Greetings all,

My 12 year old daughter got a sewing machine for Christmas and has been sewing up a storm, everything from purses and computer bags to a dress that she wore to a wedding we went to last weekend.

Anyway, she has this cheap watch her grandmom gave her that needs a new strap and she wants to sew one of those up too. She asked me where she could get some alligator leather for making the band (don't ask me how she decided she wanted alligator because I have no clue!)

So, I need to find a piece of something that can work for a strap- alligator, croc, snake, ray, etc. I only need a piece about 2" by 3".

Does anyone have a stray piece that would work? I don't mind paying for it, or shipping you a return gift in exchange, or whatever.

Thanks for reading!

Mark

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7763 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mark, PM me your address and I will send you a piece of alligator leather. Thanks RJ

Posts: 75 | Location: Spring, Texas,USA | Registered: 11 February 2001Reply With Quote

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
Thanks Royce, PM sent!

Mark

Posts: 7763 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mark, I will get the leather out today. RJ

Posts: 75 | Location: Spring, Texas,USA | Registered: 11 February 2001Reply With Quote

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
Thanks again, I'll be sure to post pictures of the finished products here.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mark, I sent out some leather to you and your daughter in today's mail. Have fun! RJ

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mark, has your package arrived?

posted Hide Post
if anyone else needs any exotic leathers check us out on ebay ExoticSwan we can give a 5% discount for all you members of accuratereloading.com if you pay directly to our paypal account let me know if you need anything i can most probably get it for you Exoticswan@hotmail.com