THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TAXIDERMY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Taxidermy    Unique way to mount antlers?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unique way to mount antlers?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Josh K.
posted
Ive got a few small deer racks that i want to display...just normal cut-off antlers(not split). Does anyone have any ideas for a unique or different way to mount these..i dont want just a regular wall mount. Ive seen the "buck stump" and was thinking about something like that, but not set. Im sure someone out there has done something out of the ordinary with sets of antlers. Thanks guys.

Posts: 362 | Location: St.Louis Mo | Registered: 15 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
I can't for the life of me think of the name of the company or even the website, but there's a German equivilant of Cabela's that advertises a lot of antler odds and ends such as light fittings and a shed load of other things..... I'm sure a bit of surfing with such key words as leiderhosen etc will find it for you.......