Notify
Tools

Life Size Baboon Forms
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of BOWHUNR
posted
Gentlemen,

Do any of you know of a company in the U.S.A. that makes life size baboon forms. The catch is the pose, I want a standing form with the arms extended so that it will hold a serving tray. I have seen several photos of this mount however, my taxidermist has been unable to locate the form. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

BOWHUNR

Posts: 636 | Location: Omaha, NE U.S.A. | Registered: 28 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Give Dan Coassolo a email. If it can be had I think he can find it. Here is his web page. You can contact him from there. Ron
http://community.webshots.com/user/dan_grace

Posts: 985 | Location: Southern Idaho | Registered: 24 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I do not believe there is a form like that on the market. What needs to be done is altering a standard form into that position. Your taxidermist should know about form alterations ecspecially if he works with african animmals.

Posts: 39 | Location: Sacramento Ca. | Registered: 23 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BOWHUNR
posted Hide Post
Thanks Guys,

My taxidermist had already planned on altering a form. We both just thought it might be easier if we could get the "real deal".

Thank For The Replies,

BOWHUNR

Posts: 636 | Location: Omaha, NE U.S.A. | Registered: 28 April 2001Reply With Quote