New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fairchase Exotic Rams
 Login/Join

<rws2>
posted
I'm looking for somewhere I could "hunt" some exotic rams like Corsicans or Mouflons.I realize this probably means a high fenced operation which is fine with me if the enclosure is large enough say 5000+ acres.
I would like to actually hunt them and am not looking for a place where they rattle the bucket and here they come running half tame.Actually I'd like to hunt a place where these animals aren't stocked but are reproducing in the "wild" and it has to be in the U.S.A. (my buddy won't travel abroad)
Is there such a place? and what kinda $$$ are we talking.I want "Gold Medal Sized Rams".
Thanks rws2

<338Lapua>
posted
There a tons of place here in Texas. Gold medal rams, depending on what species you want will run $800-$1,500.

Nearly every place will be high fenced, there are some that are large, ie the YO is 40,000, the Rio Bonito is 25,000 (and not high fenced).

Let me know what specific info you need and I'll be more than happy to let you know.

Jim

one of us
Picture of Greg R
posted Hide Post
I have some good ranches. Drop me a line at ggrod@msn.com if you're interested in more info.

Posts: 798 | Location: Sugar Land, TX 77478 | Registered: 03 October 2001Reply With Quote
<rws2>
posted
Thanks Guys,I'm still not sure what I can do or when.I'm just kinda feeling around right now.For sure can't do nothing till at least 04.