New
Find
Notify
Tools

Axis doe hunt in West Texas...
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
anyone know of an Axis doe hunt in west Texas? I have a little room left in the freezer. Do no want to break the bank, just knock down a doe.

Thanks

Dave

one of us
posted Hide Post
PM Sent

Mink and Wall Tents don't go together. Especially when you are sleeping in the Wall Tent.
DRSS .470 & .500

Posts: 1051 | Location: The Land of Lutefisk | Registered: 23 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
lubbockdave,
Talk to Joe Swan that owns Creative Homes they also have the Champion ranch around Colorado City. I bet he could work you a deal.

Posts: 36 | Location: lubbock,texas | Registered: 16 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
If you will drive to the Kerrville/Harper area, Kenny Kramer has some good deals on axis does, $175. I popped one for my freezer just before Christmas. There is no better game meat in North America!!

Here is the phone number: (830) 329-2560

Tell him the "Posse" sent you.

Good Hunting,

Bob

There is room for all of God's creatures....right next to the mashed potatoes.
http://texaspredatorposse.ipbhost.com/

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Another vote for Joe Swan ! I was there last November & it's a great ranch & better folks you will not find. beer

There is nothing as permanent as a good temporary repair.

Posts: 265 | Location: south texas | Registered: 30 November 2001Reply With Quote