Find
Notify
Tools

Caribou Raffle
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted
OTE has an all expenses paid caribou raffle for the Quebec-Labrador variety of bou available. There are only 200 tickets being sold, I have ten for those interested at $25 each.

Hunt is for this year and we can probably make it for next year for those of you already busy on trips this fall.

The winner will get two bou licenses, fishing and black bear licenses, guiding, lodging, all transport and a cash allowance for a hotel in Montreal and travel to Montreal.

Please let me know if you want to buy a ticket or two. Money Orders only on this one please.

-

Posts: 19214 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I will take two . Where do i send the money? Would the outfitter possibly be Jim Hudson of Torngat Wilderness Adventures? Thank You

snowchaser

one of us
posted Hide Post
I'd like two also with same questions as above

Posts: 258 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland US of A | Registered: 01 June 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Guys, no, it is not with Jim Hudson's outfit.

Posts: 19214 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
Hey Ann,

I will take one. Please e-mail me the particulars and I will get a money-order out tomorrow.

Thanks,

Bob Connell
bconnell@satx.rr.com

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Hi Ann,
I will still take two ,You can e mail me the particulars and i will mail out the money order. Thank you

snowchaser
snowchaser61@aol.com

One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
What's OTE?

Posts: 7592 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
OTE = Orion Trophy Expeditions [Smile]

one of us
Picture of Colorado Bob
posted Hide Post
Ann

I'll take 2 also. Send me your address & I'll send you a money order.

Posts: 600 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 09 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Colorado Bob
posted Hide Post
Ann--e-mail is jcw@animas.net

Posts: 600 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 09 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ann-

I'll take two if you have them left. Should I send the money to the address on your web site? And, to whom should I make out the MO?

Posts: 1237 | Location: Lexington, Kentucky, USA | Registered: 04 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Most of you have been emailed but for those still interesed use the mailing address listed on my website but make the Money Orders to: ORION TROPHY EXPEDITIONS.

Please include a return address!

Good luck! [Smile]

one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
Ann,

I got your e-mail. The money will be on the way in the morning.

Thanks,

Bob

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have sent out stubs to those who have entered today. You should receive them in a few days.

All 200 are almost sold, got a few left but you'll need to get them direct from OTE as I don't have any. If you are interested I can provide you with contact detail.

Due to the response OTE may consider another bou raffle in the future. Again, thanks for everyone's support.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Still have some tickets available, please give OTE a call! Click on the Orion link for phone info.