New
Find
Notify
Tools

hope you guys are ok
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
hoping that all you guys down in the way of all the tornadoes are ok and out of harms way

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Same from me!

Posts: 41871 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of PaulS
posted Hide Post
This is the first I've heard about tornadoes but I hope nobody got hurt or lost more than they could afford.

Prayers go out to everyone affected or not.

Speer, Sierra, Lyman, Hornady, Hodgdon have reliable reloading data. You won't find it on so and so's web page.

Posts: 639 | Location: SE WA.  | Registered: 05 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A good sized tornado passed 3 miles north of us last night, then missed my daughters house by less than 1/2 mile.

I think we (Alabama) had 6-7 fatalities last night.

Thunderstorming right now, more bad weather expected tonight. Keeping our heads down.....

troy

Birmingham, Al

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes be careful
Will be thinking about you

Posts: 2141 | Location: enjoying my freedom in wyoming | Registered: 13 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I got out of Pensacola yesterday just as the rain was about to hit. I got lucky. It stormed the night before with a great light show. I got out as it started the 22" rain in 24 hours.

We could see it coming in off the bay.

Larry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a lot of family in the Pensacola area. it is pretty bad. One's house is now 15 feet above what was the road. They are not in a flood zone.
part of Scenic Highway washed out. If you know where that it is located, it is totally shocking. If I had time, I would post pics.

We just got back from Nebraska turkey hunting yesterday. We had, rain, snow, hail, tornadoes, winds over 50 MPH. Not good for turkey hunting. I was the first every to leave unsuccessful.

http://news.msn.com/us/hundred...s-in-fla-ala#tscptmf

Posts: 12022 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote