THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Colorado Bear drawing results are out

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Colorado Bear drawing results are out
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted
Colorado Bear drawing results are out and I didn't draw, neither did my son. My brother drew unit 35.
Moose results should be out tomorrow!
Anybody draw a good Bear tag?

Posts: 5604 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Snellstrom - I didn't draw either, but actually I just put in for another point! Have 10 pts. for bear now, maybe one of these years they will come in handy!

Aaron

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4888 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
Aaron
I have 8 points and my son has 5.
We need to figure out what the heck to do with those points someday!
I'm kinda picky about Bears, I want a big one.
I've passed on enough small and mediocre Bears so it has to be the right one for me or nothing at all. My brother ruined it for me several years ago by shooting an absolute monster on Grand Mesa so anything I shoot will look small compared to it.

Posts: 5604 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What about Twin Peaks R.F.W., maybe consider that???? Perhaps one of us will get lucky on Moose tomorrow!!!

Aaron

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4888 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
Aaron
Check my next topic I wasn't lucky at Moose!

Yeah Twin Peaks or Bosque del Oso on the bears?

one of us
posted Hide Post
Dave,
I drew a Bear for units 60 and 70.
I usually hunt above Paradox in the Manti's.
Quite a few bears , with a large color phase
selection.
Charlie

Posts: 165 | Location: unit 10 Colorado | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
hysider great spot!
I love that part of the state, really something special about that area.
Good luck with your bears.