Find
Notify
Tools

The lighter side...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Newb here,

I just wanted to say thanks to all of you for your insights and cumulative years of wisdom that go into this site. Who needs the rags with their three month lead times, eh? And now, an old classic:

Tex Avery

Cheers,
Bryce

Posts: 188 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 12 July 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
Bryce-

Welcome aboard! thumb

Yes, this is the best site by far, and you will find lots of useful info and tons of experience here.

Of course, once in a while, you may run ito an obstinate egotist who thinks the world is his oyster and no one else's, but they are the exception and certainly not the rule.

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9412 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard Bryce! Just remember Saeed is the owner and very gracious host, and DRG (Donny) is the crew boss! Don't venture into the political forum if you are faint of heart or thinned skinned. Big Grin

I honestly think with the mix of people here, you can get about any question answered concerning hunting, guns, or outdoor realated passions of life!

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Posted 14 March 2009 20:11 Hide Post
Welcome aboard Bryce! Just remember Saeed is the owner and very gracious host, and DRG (Donny) is the crew boss! Don't venture into the political forum if you are faint of heart or thinned skinned

and value your life Big Grin Eeker

Posts: 13462 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
oh yea - and that was cut - thanks for posting

Posts: 13462 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard.....this site has helped me go hunting in far off regions and buy all kinds of nice hunting gear not to mention there are some here I consider friends.

The handloading area has given me a wealth of information and Walters kneck of the woods is good reading too.

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That was a great cartoon rotflmo The only issue was that most of it was accurate!
Good hunting,
Graham

Posts: 264 | Location: Northern BC, Canada | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of friarmeier
posted Hide Post
Great cartoon--I remember seeing it a time or two on Saturday mornings.

They don't show that kind of stuff anymore on TV, do they?

Thanks again, and welcome aboard

friar

Our liberties we prize, and our rights we will maintain.

Posts: 1222 | Location: A place once called heaven | Registered: 11 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Gee's I have not seen that one in about 40 years or so. No they do not make cartoons like that anymore. To bad.

Posts: 1070 | Location: East Haddam, CT | Registered: 16 July 2000Reply With Quote