THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Never underestimate how radical PETA is.....

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Never underestimate how radical PETA is.....
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Matt Norman
posted
I think this one will backfire on them....

http://www.comcast.net/video/p...e-whales/1218302300/

Posts: 3276 | Location: Western Slope Colorado, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
Why this would be given any airtime is beyond me. Fox news needs some new suits for the morning show too. These three are as bad as the lib morning show folks on the competition. What has happened to just giving the news without your own personal slant!

Posts: 5700 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
so nice to see them hurting themselves
Go meat !!!

Posts: 291 | Location: wisconsin  | Registered: 20 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jarrod
posted Hide Post
Hmm aren't hippos vegetarians? I've never seen too many slim hippos

"Science only goes so far then God takes over."

Posts: 3504 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I won't.....and I'd feel absolutely no sympathy if a pile of 'em ended up in an unmarked grave. To me they are no different than radical muslim terrorists trying to force their religion on everyone else. They say it's for a good cause too, don't they? Fucking wackos worried about animal's feelings rather than true conservation.

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Bore Boar Hunter
posted Hide Post
I doubt it, people who support PETA will do so until they die. They believe people shouldn't have pets, and forget using animals as bests of burden. Obviously the have never met a happy family hound, my dog would be heartbroken if you couldn't lay at my feet everyday.

John

Posts: 1343 | Location: Northern California | Registered: 15 January 2006Reply With Quote