Find
Notify
Tools

California Draw Results Posted
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of JBoutfishn
posted
The California Draw results are now posted. No Antelope, No Elk, I used my 1st deer application for a "C" zone so I can hunt where I live.

Along with the "X" zones, the "C" and a few of the "D" zones are designated "premium" zones and must be drawn. Very discouraging Mad

Jim "Bwana Umfundi"
NRA

Posts: 3014 | Location: State Of Jefferson | Registered: 27 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Teat Hound
posted Hide Post
No elk or G deer tag for me. D9 it is. But, I'm hunting Texas this fall with my 7 year old boy. Big Grin

-eric

" . . . a gun is better worn and with bloom off---So is a saddle---People too by God." -EH

Posts: 952 | Location: Bakersfield, California | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I drew a X tag but no cow tag. Its getting really old not drawing a f’n cow tag with max points…

Posts: 396 | Location: CA | Registered: 23 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Sevenxbjt
posted Hide Post
No premium tags for me either. Just going to hunt deer and bear here on the ranch as far as Cali goes. BTW, what is the significance of the decimal number given to each tag not drawn on the website?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Justin
That is just the random number you are assigned going into the drawing.

Posts: 96 | Location: Arroyo Grande, Ca. | Registered: 09 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Sevens
posted Hide Post
Just put in for preference points for bighorn, elk and antelope, so I guess I drew?

If you died tomorrow, what would you have done today ...

2018 Zimbabwe - Tuskless w/ Nengasha Safaris
2011 Mozambique - Buffalo w/ Mashambanzou Safaris

Posts: 2789 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 27 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was able to draw a rifle tag for X6b. I only had two points so I was a little surprised. Wish I could draw using my max points on elk or antelope soon.

Greg

Posts: 201 | Location: Sonoma, California | Registered: 06 July 2003Reply With Quote