Find
Notify
Tools

American Hunt Saboteurs Association
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Anders
posted
Ever heard of a association called American Hunt Saboteurs Association?
Here`s their website:
American Hunt Saboteurs Association

Click Tactics and Hunting... A lot of misinformation in my mind... Scary!

Ups.. How did that happen..? My intention was to post under African Big Game Hunting, but this might be the right place anyway..

Anders

Hunting and fishing DVDs from Mossing & Stubberud Media: www.jaktogfiskedvd.no

..and my blog at: http://andersmossing.blogspot.com

Posts: 1959 | Location: Norway | Registered: 19 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TJ
posted Hide Post
Interesting group. Openly promoting illegal activities on the net.
They are like a tick on a buffalos ass, a minor inconvenience.

Posts: 948 | Location: Kenai, Ak. USA | Registered: 05 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Heat
posted Hide Post
I always find the "vegan" lifestyle as interesting... I guess it never donned on them why they have canine and incisor teeth... It appears that for some 50 thousand years, walking this earth as a carnivore, that homo sapien has had it all wrong.... Who would have guessed...

Geez, these people are priceless...

Ken....

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so. " - Ronald Reagan

Posts: 5386 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 May 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
What a bunch of nuts & flakes. I clicked on the link they had for regulations for Alaska. I came up empty. Maybe that's because it's patently illegal for any fruit, nut or flake to interfere with the activity of hunting. In the scheme of things, they're a non entity.
Bear in Fairbanks

Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

I never thought that I'd live to see a President worse than Jimmy Carter. Well, I have.

Gun control means using two hands.

Posts: 1544 | Location: Fairbanks, Ak., USA | Registered: 16 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Those people are nuts - scary nuts. Simply saying so (and knowing its true) doesn't make me feel any safer though. In spite of most of their "facts" being patently false, there will be countless people who see this and believe it. There will be many who see it as justification for emulation. These people are terrorists plain and simple. The link justifing stealing (shop lifting) from major corporations on "moral grounds" is disturbing.

An old man sleeps with his conscience, a young man sleeps with his dreams.

Posts: 777 | Location: United States | Registered: 06 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Kyler Hamann
posted Hide Post
I hear some hunters say garbage like; "Well nobody better mess with me while I'm hunt'n or I’ll just take them out".

A friend of mine in Fish & Game told me that they've had people infiltrate these organizations and they are crazier than we give them credit for. Their undercover guys have heard them bring up in meetings that they are looking for a martar with some sort of terminal disease to antagonize a hunter to the point of shooting them (on camera). These terrorists are sure that such a video with worldwide exposure would expose what true barbarians hunters are and would end hunting forever.

As an aside: Did you see the youtube video link about the cost of hunting on their website? That’s Jeff Foxworthy doing a comedy skit and they’re using it as a factual account of hunting expenses. Does anyone know how to get in touch with Foxworthy to see if he knows about that use of his material? He rabidly pro-hunting from what I understand.

Kyler

I'm so old that I still have some skills even without an internet connection or electricity.

Posts: 2508 | Location: Central Coast of CA | Registered: 10 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Timan
posted Hide Post
Shoot? one of those little veggie, pot smokein paznies? That's overkill, No need for a rifle there. I'd turn em into a mud hole with my bare hands and a good pair of boots.
Timan

Posts: 1228 | Location: Satterlee Arms 1-605-584-2189 | Registered: 12 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of TheSilverFox
posted Hide Post
Here in Canada the general term for this is "F**king pot smoking hippies" lol

Posts: 60 | Location: Alberta Canada | Registered: 23 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Brain1
posted Hide Post
They sound like the kind of people that bring knives to gun fights.

You can borrow money, but you can't borrow time. Don't wait, go now.
Savannah Safaris Namibia
Otjitambi Trails & Safaris
DRSS
NRA
SCI
DSC
TSRA
TMPA

Posts: 1265 | Location: Bridgeport, Tx | Registered: 20 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No they bring flowers. Remember in the 60's when it was thought cute to stick flowers in the National Gaurds M-14s?
I want one to try to stick something in a rifle I am holding. It would give me a chance to stick the flower, the rifle and possible my black booted foot in a place most foul.
JS

Is it safe to let for a 58 year old man run around in the woods unsupervised with a high powered rifle?

one of us
Picture of The Slug
posted Hide Post
"Shoot? one of those little veggie, pot smokein paznies? That's overkill, No need for a rifle there. I'd turn em into a mud hole with my bare hands and a good pair of boots."

Now THAT"S funny! I agree wholeheartedly, btw.

-+-+-

"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - The Dalai Lama

Posts: 730 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: 15 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Does anyone know how to get in touch with Foxworthy to see if he knows about that use of his material?

On jefffoxworthy.com, I found this information:

For licensing inquiries please contact
Club Red, Inc.
c/o Fox Law Group
14724 Ventura Blvd, PH
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403

I'd bet the same folks either are responsible for enforcing licensing agreements - which these folks probably don't have - or they know who is.

Okie John

"The 30-06 works. Period." --Finn Aagaard

one of us
Picture of Anders
posted Hide Post
Good to see so much reply! Hunters are definatly caring about their interests..
Even though they promote illegal activity and spread downright false information, they`re a threat to us... And it will probably be even worse in coming years! I guess this organisation is not the biggest concern, but still...
I have always tried to approach anti-hunters with respect, but these ones I don`t know.. Smiler

Anders

Hunting and fishing DVDs from Mossing & Stubberud Media: www.jaktogfiskedvd.no

..and my blog at: http://andersmossing.blogspot.com

Posts: 1959 | Location: Norway | Registered: 19 September 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Does anyone know how to get in touch with Foxworthy to see if he knows about that use of his material?

I contacted the folks at Buck Masters who in turn have passed it to Foxworthy.

An old man sleeps with his conscience, a young man sleeps with his dreams.

Posts: 777 | Location: United States | Registered: 06 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I breifly looked at a few things on that site.

They are a Bunch of worthless Panzy Freaks.

Im pretty sure every state has laws against interfearing with, harrassing, or sabotoshing, obstucting a hunter.

It is a Terroist Group. They all need to be put in prison. Big Grin

I hope Homeland security , FBI, etc round them up and prosicute them

Look at the News section. One says "good day hunting" and has reports of hunters that get killed falling out tree stands (is Good) or any hunting accident were a hunter is injured (is good).

These people are sickos.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Idaho/North Mex. | Registered: 12 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The line that concerns me is, "The wholesale destruction of our last remaining wild spaces should be just as important as disrupting hunts." I pray that's a typo. If it isn't, it reveals more about this mindset than anything else on the whole site.

I once worked at a university with a lot of people like this. Most were content with writing and talking among themselves, as it's far easier to shout into an echo chamber than to act. The few who had the strength of their convictions made a real nuisance of themselves, but that's true of any cause.

Okie John

"The 30-06 works. Period." --Finn Aagaard

One of Us
posted Hide Post
When hunting all hunters need to carry party pleasers, large canisters of very potent pepper spray to fog the area where the antagonists congregate.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
about 15 years ago, we had one of these people ( a guy, wearing brown carhart snowmobile suit) trying to disrupt deer hunting in northern wisconsin...

About 6 of us had chased about 4 bucks into a swamp, and we surrounded the swamp...

it had one remains of a tree on one side of it, so I went into there and climbed up about 15 to 20 feet into the air in the tree to direct any movement that I saw to the others in our party...

I saw antlers moving in the tall grass ( it was all brown this time of year, and watched them thru my scope until they broke into a clearing... one member of our party was drawing a bead on the sound and the movement, when I saw that the movement was one of these guys out trying to be a martyr for the anti hunting cause...

I called for my friend to stop right before he pulled the trigger on this clown....

I then yelled for all the guys to stop, because we had a non hunter in the tall grass, in brown so not to shoot....

I then yelled for this dumbass to get out of their before he gets hurt and then he starts yelling back at me....

So he finally is sort of driven out of the swamp and he keeps yelling at us.. why didn't you big tough killers shoot me?????

We surround him, and he keeps yelling all this anti hunting crap at us... and why don't you shoot me you big assholes...

finally Jim, the guy who I had stopped from plugging this jerk, with his 7 Mag... just throws his gun down and walks up and picks this guy up by the collar until his feet are off the ground...

Jim is about 6ft 7 and weighs about 290 lbs...

He throws this asshole about 5 feet and when he hits the ground, Jim is telling him..... we aren't going to shoot you... we are just going to beat the living shit out of you asshole!

So our martyr starts freaking out and crying...and has his hands in front of his face, begging for mercy....

this guy balls up into a fetal position and Jim kicks him in the ass a couple of times, telling him.. comeon pussy, get up and take it like a man....

this guy is begging for mercy at this point....

JIm finally grabbed the guy by the collar again, and picks him off the ground again... and is yelling... you little chicken shit... you are willing to let someone shoot you for your friggin animal rights bullshit, but you are pissing in your pants that someone is just going to beat the crap out of you!!

So he throws this guy down again, and walks over to pick up his Sako 7 mag.. .we are watching this not sure what to think, as Jim walks over and picks up his rifle....

He clicks off the safety, and aims his rifle at the hip toward this guy on the ground....

Then he says to this guy, several times, getting louder each time....

so you want to die today huh hero??

you want to die today????

This guy is in the fetal position and crying his heart out and begging for mercy...

the responds, YOU should have thought about living before you came out here in the woods asshole...

he is about 5 feet from the guy and we think he has now lost it and is going to shoot the guy...and we are leary to get near Jim thinking we would be next...

so he taunts the guy for another 30 seconds or so, and finally shoots a round into the ground about 3 feet off the the Peta guys side, while Jim is standing about 5 feet in front of the guy!

we all jumped and the Peta guy freaks, pissing and shitting in his draws.....

Jim then shoulders his rifle.. and has a big grin on his face... well, I've had enough fun for one morning.... anyone feel like lunch?????

We all went from shock about the situation to laughing our asses off.... Jim kicks the guy in the ass again, and tells him.. you got any more friends, send them this way, Okay????

We never saw any more Peta people out there.. and for the rest of the day, Jim was on top of the world!!! lol

These idiots, out to be shot as a martyr, but yet afraid to be getting their ass kicked! homer

Posts: 16144 | Location: Southern Oregon USA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately nowadays every idiot carries a video camera or cell phone camera around. Just make sure your frindly conversations with those idiots do NOT get taped.

Lie someone posted, they are actively trying to provoke violent reations from our side, to have this broadcasted on Bleedig Heart TV .

Posts: 8211 | Location: Germany | Registered: 22 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tembo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by seafire/B17G:
about 15 years ago, we had one of these people ( a guy, wearing brown carhart snowmobile suit) trying to disrupt deer hunting in northern wisconsin...

About 6 of us had chased about 4 bucks into a swamp, and we surrounded the swamp...

it had one remains of a tree on one side of it, so I went into there and climbed up about 15 to 20 feet into the air in the tree to direct any movement that I saw to the others in our party...

I saw antlers moving in the tall grass ( it was all brown this time of year, and watched them thru my scope until they broke into a clearing... one member of our party was drawing a bead on the sound and the movement, when I saw that the movement was one of these guys out trying to be a martyr for the anti hunting cause...

I called for my friend to stop right before he pulled the trigger on this clown....

I then yelled for all the guys to stop, because we had a non hunter in the tall grass, in brown so not to shoot....

I then yelled for this dumbass to get out of their before he gets hurt and then he starts yelling back at me....

So he finally is sort of driven out of the swamp and he keeps yelling at us.. why didn't you big tough killers shoot me?????

We surround him, and he keeps yelling all this anti hunting crap at us... and why don't you shoot me you big assholes...

finally Jim, the guy who I had stopped from plugging this jerk, with his 7 Mag... just throws his gun down and walks up and picks this guy up by the collar until his feet are off the ground...

Jim is about 6ft 7 and weighs about 290 lbs...

He throws this asshole about 5 feet and when he hits the ground, Jim is telling him..... we aren't going to shoot you... we are just going to beat the living shit out of you asshole!

So our martyr starts freaking out and crying...and has his hands in front of his face, begging for mercy....

this guy balls up into a fetal position and Jim kicks him in the ass a couple of times, telling him.. comeon pussy, get up and take it like a man....

this guy is begging for mercy at this point....

JIm finally grabbed the guy by the collar again, and picks him off the ground again... and is yelling... you little chicken shit... you are willing to let someone shoot you for your friggin animal rights bullshit, but you are pissing in your pants that someone is just going to beat the crap out of you!!

So he throws this guy down again, and walks over to pick up his Sako 7 mag.. .we are watching this not sure what to think, as Jim walks over and picks up his rifle....

He clicks off the safety, and aims his rifle at the hip toward this guy on the ground....

Then he says to this guy, several times, getting louder each time....

so you want to die today huh hero??

you want to die today????

This guy is in the fetal position and crying his heart out and begging for mercy...

the responds, YOU should have thought about living before you came out here in the woods asshole...

he is about 5 feet from the guy and we think he has now lost it and is going to shoot the guy...and we are leary to get near Jim thinking we would be next...

so he taunts the guy for another 30 seconds or so, and finally shoots a round into the ground about 3 feet off the the Peta guys side, while Jim is standing about 5 feet in front of the guy!

we all jumped and the Peta guy freaks, pissing and shitting in his draws.....

Jim then shoulders his rifle.. and has a big grin on his face... well, I've had enough fun for one morning.... anyone feel like lunch?????

We all went from shock about the situation to laughing our asses off.... Jim kicks the guy in the ass again, and tells him.. you got any more friends, send them this way, Okay????

We never saw any more Peta people out there.. and for the rest of the day, Jim was on top of the world!!! lol

These idiots, out to be shot as a martyr, but yet afraid to be getting their ass kicked! homer

OUTSTANDING!!! beer

Posts: 2596 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote