THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Who PREFERS to hunt with synthetic-stocked rifles?
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who PREFERS to hunt with synthetic-stocked rifles?
 Login/Join

<JOHAN>
posted
Quote:

That's funny my rifle (pictured above) features a custom made maagazine box by Paul Mauser for the chosen cartridge.

Really nice looking rifle Who made the metall work and stock? In my opinion there are no action that is so perfect as the mauser 1898. Simply the best bolt action design that been made thru history, they always seems to work even in very harsh conditions. A great thing with mausers is the luxury of almost perfect sized action to any cartridge, short, medium or long.

I got three Brno ZG-47's that have milled in bases. If one has an ordinary round action I think that solderd or German type claw mounts are the best options.

Cheers
/JOHAN