Find
Notify
Tools

Want Composite stock for A-bolt WSM
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted
No help from the gunsmithing guys. Does anyone no where I can get a composite stock for my Browning A-bolt medalion 270 WSM? I have heard Bell & Carlson has one it's called the 7777 but isnt out yet.

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
McMillan makes em, and they are one of, if not the best. You may have to send your rifle (action) to them to get the exact fit, check their website. There are some Bell & Carlson options, it has a lot to do with the vintage of your A-bolt, so be sure to check that.

Posts: 3563 | Location: GA, USA | Registered: 02 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ted thorn:
No help from the gunsmithing guys. Does anyone no where I can get a composite stock for my Browning A-bolt medalion 270 WSM? I have heard Bell & Carlson has one it's called the 7777 but isnt out yet.

I sent my A-Bolt 300WSM left hand to Lone Wolf in Montana. They have lots of options beginning at 12oz stocks. I got the 1lb stock It was a good job and it shoots good. Took it to Montana and shot 2 pronghorn at 300YARDS.

Posts: 595 | Location: camdenton mo | Registered: 16 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
Not sure if HS Precision makes one, but I am fond of the HS Stock I put on my 375 H&H.

I will buy another one for the next stock I break in half as well.

Posts: 6265 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote