New
Find
Notify
Tools

MT NR Licenses
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Just learned I was drawn for non-resident big game licenses in Montana. It has been six years since we've been there so, we're really looking forward to the trip. Until 2004, we had been each year for the preceding twenty-four years. Going for deer in region one. dancing

Bull1

Posts: 405 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: 25 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good Luck,I didn't get drawn after 6 years in a row of going i'll really miss it come fall.Gotta love that country.Get a BIG one.

Posts: 64 | Location: Florida | Registered: 18 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I drew the combo deer/elk. First time in three years for me.

Posts: 96 | Location: Arroyo Grande, Ca. | Registered: 09 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
A buddy and myself drew the Big Game Combo this year. We had been shutout the year before.Looking forward to October.

Posts: 2437 | Location: manitoba canada | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Me Too!!!

Life Member- NRA & SCI

Posts: 228 | Location: Albany, NY | Registered: 24 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
Fantastic.

Remember, photos and tall tales accurate narratives.

Posts: 10900 | Location: North of the Columbia | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My brother and I just got drawn for the Elk/Deer combo. My secound year and his first. Cant wait.

Posts: 55 | Location: Gretna,NE | Registered: 25 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Ol Bull
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and Good Luck guys!! tu2

" If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand which feeds you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countryman " Samuel Adams, 1772

Posts: 1117 | Location: Helena, MT, USA | Registered: 01 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bisonhunter1
posted Hide Post
Damn the bad luck, AGAIN. even with preference points, didn't get drawn AGAIN this year, maybe have to think about NOT sending the point fee in with the applications at the rate things are going there. Oh well, will still go and hunt with "B" tags. At least in MT I see deer when I hunt and its time to visit friends and stock up on reloading supplies.

Posts: 576 | Location: Post Falls, Idaho | Registered: 03 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I drew land owner sponsored deer for the forth time in a row. I realy enjoy hunting with my Buddy and his wife. I passed on some nice bucks I would have shot in a heartbeat here in WA. Seeing 5 to 10 bucks a day with no pressure to shoot a small buck is great. can't do that here in WA.

Posts: 472 | Location: Bothell WA | Registered: 31 July 2003Reply With Quote