New
Find
Notify
Tools

Interarms firearms?
 Login/Join

<TROPHYHUNTERS>
posted
I didn't know where to post this question, but here goes. What's everyones overall opinion of this gun say in a 7mm rem mag. I've never really heard of this gun. Are they accurate, dependable, etc. Thanks for any in-put. Also is $375 dollars to much to ask for a slightly used gun?

<Mike Dettorre>
posted
Interarms was an importer of many rifles. Is it "Mark X". Give us some other markings on the gun and if you have any idea when it was maufactured

------------------
MED

The sole purpose of a rifle is to please its owner

one of us
Picture of WyoJoe
posted Hide Post
TROPHYHUNTERS,
I shoot a .300 H&H That is built on the Interarms Mark X action. It is a good one. I have had mine for almost 20 years now. If that is the one that you mentioned I think you will be pleased with the quality. As for the price, $375 does not seem bad if the gun is in good shape.

WyoJoe

Posts: 1172 | Location: Cheyenne, WY | Registered: 15 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thats a good price for that gun, your OK at that...I have seen them at $325 to $350 but you really have to shop and its not worth the trouble to save $25. or $50 ....

------------------
Ray Atkinson

ray@atkinsonhunting.com
atkinsonhunting.com

Posts: 41850 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
<TROPHYHUNTERS>
posted
Yes it is a mark x. Thanks guys