THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Re: Last Minute Specials/Cancellations?????

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Last Minute Specials/Cancellations?????
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted
I've got elk in Idaho (2 openings) for October for $3600 plus tag/license/taxes. The outfitter also has a few mule deer tags left too.

That's all I have for now in NA. I have some left over quota with HHK in Zimbabwe for anyone interested.

Posts: 19248 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
Just got this in about an hour ago:

Kansas Whitetail Hunt Cancellation $2500 - Landowner permit included

I have a cancellation on a Kansas Whitetail hunt from December 1-5 of this year. The discounted hunt cost is $2500 which includes the landowner tag. In addition to the hunt cost, the hunter will be responsible for a Kansas hunting license ($67).

Expect success on this hunt to run about 50%. This is a hunt for a serious trophy hunter who has taken very good Whitetail and is now looking for something exceptional. This hunt is for someone who is not afraid to go home empty handed. A reasonable expectation is a deer in the mid 150's, however historically, 2 out of 7 of his hunters have taken deer over 160. In the past 3 years his hunters have taken 6 deer from 167 B&C to 201 B&C.

This is a 2x1 guided hunt on 10,000 acres of private property. It is primarily a stand hunt over food plots or drainages. This is a post-rut hunt with most of the action occurring doing the first and last light of the day.

Hunters stay in a motel and eat restaurant meals all of which are included in the hunt cost.

Dates: December 1-5, 2004
Hunt Cost: $2500 (Landowner tag included)
License Cost $67

Call or e-mail Wendell Reich for more information (214) 692-8769 wendell@huntersquest.com

Posts: 6265 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a few landowner vouchers for Colorado units 3/301 for sale. If your interested shoot me an email.
elkfitter@aol.com

Posts: 284 | Location: Hayden, Colorado | Registered: 06 March 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, I just got this in from an outfitter I've never been in touch with...

"I had two guys cancel their hunts for this year. The slots are for September 5-12. Regular $1200, I will let them go for $800. Fully guided, all meals, lakeside lodging in log cabin, all bear care and meat cutting and wrapping."

I'll give you his address if you're interested...

I may still have two reduced archery elk openings in Alberta, but that needs checking, 9 day hunt Sept 6-16, for $4000.

Frans

Posts: 1717 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 17 March 2003Reply With Quote