New
Find
Notify
Tools

trouble logging on
 Login/Join

<Dan in Wa>
posted
Is anyone having trouble logging on like me? This has been going on for about two weeks now. I am computer stupid big time, and I must be doing something wrong. Any help out there?

one of us
Picture of Dutch
posted Hide Post
Loggin on, or signing on to the site? I have had problems with neither. If it is a logon issue, try deleting the cookies (go to "my profile" here on AR).

If it is a problem viewing pages, you might have ISP or cache problems. HTH, Dutch.

Posts: 4564 | Location: Idaho Falls, ID, USA | Registered: 21 September 2000Reply With Quote
<Dan in Wa>
posted
Thanks Dutch,
Will do.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Yeah Dan, I was having troubles for the past week or two. I'd get some "Error" message and I couldn't get out of it. I finally found that I could move the errror message box to the top of the screen & proceed. However, I couldn't tell which posts were new, I couldn't post, and when I was done on AR, I was DONE on the computer. I'd get signed off if I tried to do anything else. I got it only on this site. Frustrating as all heck till I figured out that I just needed to wait & come here last, and move the box. Two days ago, it cleared up on it's own. [Confused]

<Dan in Wa>
posted
Thouhgt my computer was all FU,but I can still log on to other sights.