THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Re: More on Interbond performance (pics: bullet recovered!)

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: More on Interbond performance (pics: bullet recovered!)
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
The Interbond is covered in the 6th Edition. It uses the same load data as all of Hornady's other 165 grain bullets. Volume two has the updated trajectory charts for the new bullets.

Posts: 130 | Location: Montana | Registered: 08 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mikea, Thanks for posting these results and pics. I to shoot a .308 win for deer. After reading these reports, I have placed my order in at Graffs to give them a try. I hope they shoot in my rifle... Couldn't ask for much better performance. ...ol blue

Posts: 373 | Location: USA | Registered: 05 December 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I just shot a whitetail buck approx 130 pounds the other day at 165 yards with a factory loaded 150 grain interbond out of my 308. he was quartering away and the bullet entered high on the left shoulder, shattered the bone where the spine and neck connect and exited 1 dime size hole on the right side of the neck. the deer dropped instantly.

good performance!

Posts: 168 | Location: georgia | Registered: 28 February 2003Reply With Quote