New
Find
Notify
Tools

Interarms?
 Login/Join

<Santa Claus>
posted
Heys guys, I need a little help. I have two interarms I am going to sell. One has the cheekpiece, barrel band, and nice wood.It is a 30-06. I believe it is marked MarkX. The other is marked whitworth, and is a 25-06. The second one is plain looking, but the first is a nice looking rifle. Both have never been shot..What would be the going price on them?

<Wapi-T>
posted
Who are the barrels made by? When and by whom were they put together?

I have an Interarms Mark X Mauser with a P.O. Ackley Barrel (7MM Rem Mag), and it is capable of 1/4 MOA accuracy. If you happen to have one of these rigs, they are not worth selling. The market will not compensate you for the quality of the arm.

<Santa Claus>
posted
These are factory originals..I do not know who made their barrels.

<Wapi-T>
posted
Probably worth right around 400 bucks each (retail). On trade-in they'd be pretty hard to get much more than 300 bucks a piece.

[This message has been edited by Wapi-T (edited 03-12-2002).]

one of us
posted Hide Post
I saw several Mark Xs at a gun show Sunday -- all .270, .30-06 or 7mm Rem. Mag. and all in the $300-400 range as well. All standard grade not Whitworth.

Posts: 1246 | Location: Northern Virginia, USA | Registered: 02 June 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Last month I bought my wife a MarkX (30-06) and its in pretty good shape. I paid $325 at a dealer.

Posts: 204 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 06 December 2000Reply With Quote