Find
Notify
Tools

CO Non-Typical Video
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of drummondlindsey
posted
First of all, I apologize for the quality of the video I took this morning. Its tough to video anything through a spotting scope, much less a rutting buck that wont stand still. You will still get the idea as to how big he is though

I posted these pictures a few days ago and was well aware that they did not do him justice. Its all I could get in the 2 minutes he stood up out of his bed. This deer has ridiculous back forks with about 20" of inlines in them. He has great front forks as well but they are completely overshadowed by the back forks. He is also incredible massive. Anyway, here are the pics from the other day...

And here is a link to the crap video I took this morning...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROMujIkJSJk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XagWhTG1VMQ

Enjoy!

Drummond

Posts: 2093 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
OMG that is just sick and wrong!

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Wow!

~Ann

Posts: 19563 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of drummondlindsey
posted Hide Post
For what it's worth, I think that this deer is north of 220", maybe 225". If I completely rob this deer blind of inches the lowest I can come up with is 215".

Here are the numbers I'm adding for this buck
G1-3
G2-18
G3-12
G4-12
Mass-20
Beam-25

This is 90" so double it and your at 180", factor in the 20" of inlines and an inside spread of 24" and your looking at a total of 224".

I've seen quite a few deer that would score better but not very damn many that are as impressive

Drummond

Posts: 2093 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Impressive!!!

If you think every possible niche has been filled already, thank a wildcatter!

Posts: 2287 | Location: CO | Registered: 14 December 2007Reply With Quote