Wool or Thinsulate
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of 308winchester
posted Hide Post
Johan.

Du har f�tt private message.

Johan

Posts: 1082 | Location: Middle-Norway (Veterinary student in Budapest) | Registered: 20 March 2002Reply With Quote
<JOHAN>
posted
308winchester

Stort tack [Smile] . Jag �terkommer till dig om ett tag. N�r �ker du till Ungern?

H�lsningar
/ JOHAN

one of us
posted Hide Post
Easy for you to say [Razz]

Posts: 1739 | Location: alabama | Registered: 13 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 470 Mbogo
posted Hide Post
There is some good information in this post. Myself I think it depends on how you hunt and the mobility you require. I used to use wool but switched to Polar Fleece (polypropelene). I like to cover lots of country so layering is the only way to go. If I have country to cover I strip down to one layer and cover the country then dress up again. For the really cold times I bought one of the fleece, gortex thinsulite jacket and pants but find it noisy in the bush. If you rub your hand it seems quiet but if something like willow branches hit it it's like a drum. Straight polar fleece is dead quiet in the bush and warm when it's wet. If you wear a gortex layer make sure it's under an independent polar fleece layer or you might as well whistle while your hunting.
Take care
Dave

Posts: 1247 | Location: Sechelt B.C. | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 308winchester
posted Hide Post
Johan

Den .26 august drar jeg til Ungarn.

Johan

Posts: 1082 | Location: Middle-Norway (Veterinary student in Budapest) | Registered: 20 March 2002Reply With Quote
<JOHAN>
posted
308winchester

Will you have the same mail address [Confused] ? Send me an mail when you are there, I might go to Hungary in December [Smile]

Ha det
/ JOHAN