THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Now head of depart of interior is resigning

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Now head of depart of interior is resigning
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Just heard on Fox news Zinkle head of departure of interior is resigning.That sucks he was awesome loved to hunt and fish .I hope his replacement is good !

Posts: 2543 | Registered: 21 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You obviously have not been paying attention to all the negative garbage that has been going on with him since his appointment to that position! If the DOJ continues their ongoing probe regarding land deals with the energy industry even with his stepping down he may be the next Trump appointee going to prison.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Toxic all the way to the top!

How very sad!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68789 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I may be wrong but I believe he has been cleared in every investigation thus far. Of course, he could still have issues with the land deal.

Posts: 12105 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
It seems to me that no matter who gets appointed to a position in our government by the current administration they will be hounded and investigated to death. I can't imagine how difficult those jobs must be under such circumstances.

~Ann

Posts: 19563 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just wait for the weekend when I can click on my MSM homepage and see all the new attacks on the president, his wife, their kids, what SNL spoofed over the weekend, what criminal activity's every cabinet member is up to, how Moochelle's book is doing, what our former president had for breakfast and whether his farts smelled like white or red roses this morning, and how the trial of someone they wanna see in prison is not going so well.

what I don't see is the congressional hearings into the Clinton foundation.
yeah they are happening this week and next week.
weird.
something like that sounds like front page news to me.
not what skit SNL performed at 2 am.

Posts: 5001 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I believe the term is "grifter." Zinkie was so bad at it that Trump was going to fire him if he didn't resign.

This poor administration, they just can't get a break, "hounded" all the time for doing stupid shit, all the time. Why can't the media do its job and do puff pieces about how great this administration is doing.

Oh well, Zinkie did love to hunt and fish. If he was smart, oh sorry he has already proven this to be untrue, he would plead no contest, go to jail for a few months, and be out in time for the quality fishing in July and August. He will then be ready to hunt next fall. He will have to hunt with a bow though as a felon can't own firearms.

I hope it was worth it to Zinkie, because he was trying really hard to make it worth to him, allegedly.

Posts: 457 | Location: NW Nebraska | Registered: 07 January 2007Reply With Quote