Notify
Tools

Colorado elk draw
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Colorado elk draw results are posted on the
Division of Wildlife web site.
I drew a unit 2 bull tag ... long long wait 15 yrs !
Charlie

Posts: 165 | Location: unit 10 Colorado | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of dogcatcher223
posted Hide Post
Good job Charlie! I hunted unit 10 a couple years back during archery. It was a fun hunt. My friends dad put in for 10 muzzleloader and did not draw with 11 points. It is going up every year. I will never draw those premium units again at this rate so I blew my points on a first season rifle tag.

Good luck!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes! I drew first choice as well. Private land cow hunt which will give me from Sept 1 until Jan 15 to take one.

This will be my first cow hunt and needless to say I can't wait!

Posts: 113 | Location: Cajun Country | Registered: 12 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Joel C
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info...I got my 10th preference point as first choice and an either/or tag for the Craig area 3rd season as my second choice...Now we'll have to wait a few days to see the deer draw results....

Posts: 130 | Location: Ripon, WI | Registered: 09 November 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My group of 15 hunts the Craig area first season and checking the draw, we were successful. Now all those loads to work up, all that packing to do, and maybe even a new 4-wheeler would be in the works. wave Good shooting.

phurley

Posts: 2363 | Location: KY | Registered: 22 September 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of prof242
posted Hide Post
My hunting buddy, my grandson, and I all got our second choice hunt, cow elk in Craig the third season. Just sent each of them a message with each phrase separated by four lines so they have to scroll down. My daughter is going to jump when her son screams. This will be his first elk hunt.
roflmao

.395 Family Member
DRSS, po' boy member
Political correctness is nothing but liberal enforced censorship

Posts: 3490 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
Tim and I were happy with a cow, but his wife G wante d a bull so we have another preference point.
Dang I hope this doesn't keep going til I am to old to go!

For those looking here is the shortcut to Colorado's license draw page:

http://wildlife.state.co.us/database/

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4261 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote