THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Singles Datign site for Hunters/Shooters

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Singles Datign site for Hunters/Shooters
 Login/Join

<Africanbowhunter>
posted
Lasy Year I lost my huntign aprtner thru divorce and I found how hard it was to find outdoor women who liked to hunt & shoot

So I started a Dating Social Board for Hunters & Shooters its a free service, non commerical public yahoo board. Its called Shooting Sports Singles.

It free and we urge all single men & women to sign up now We want to get 100 good men lined up
so we can attract soem outdoor ladies to the board

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/shootingsportssingles

Married men tell all you buddies how they can find themselves a single outdoor/shooter lady. They are out there

Good Hunting

Tink
African Bowhunter

one of us
posted Hide Post
Now there is a great idea. Instead of a woman that is all the time complaining about the sport, find one that's interested in it.

Posts: 614 | Location: Miami, Florida USA | Registered: 02 March 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Tink,

Welcome back to the world!

You know if you had 100 good women, you'd have 10,000 men lining up to date them! [Big Grin]

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
"...close up Photograph..."

...of which part of me? [Confused]

Posts: 18 | Location: British Columbia | Registered: 30 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You don't seem to understand. It will take 100 men lining up to attract one good hunting/shooting oriented lady. Then there would always be some guy that was younger, taller, better looking or had bigger hands than me. Or maybe 99 of them. Good hunting. Whether it is for 2 or 4 legged deer/dear. [Wink] "D"

Posts: 1701 | Location: Western NC | Registered: 28 June 2000Reply With Quote
<Hunter - DownUnder>
posted
Do you accept trade-ins? [Big Grin]

one of us
posted Hide Post
Tink,
Good luck, I hope this works out, and sorry about the divorce (I went throught one of those about 15 years ago).
OK, I give up, why AREN'T more women interested in the outdoors and hunting??? I only know a couple of women who like these things, and none of them are as into it as I am. I'm pretty sure it's a learned thing, (so I hope all you guys are educating and encouraging your daughters), but my parents didn't really encourage me, in fact, as I recall, all they wanted me to do was marry the proper guy. [Roll Eyes]
Anyway, I wish you well; but sorry to say, all the women I know who like the outdoors and hunting are married!!!!!

Posts: 37 | Location: Alaska, USA | Registered: 11 November 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey, aren't any of you single guys going to ask CritrChik if she has any sisters?

Posts: 2272 | Location: PDR of Massachusetts | Registered: 23 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BBTURTLE
posted Hide Post
"single guys" [Big Grin]
You crack me up. [Big Grin]
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! [Big Grin]
Your killing me! [Big Grin]

Turtle [Cool]

Posts: 1115 | Location: SE PA | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
<Africanbowhunter>
posted
Sorry I have been away OK Yoy are aaall right Photo of face first, boat SUV etc second

There are women out there guys fromthe regular internew I have been a 3-D bow shooter, a DNR officla who bowhunts and raised bird dogs, a pair of lady racnhers single attractive One lady killed 2 deer same day on her ranch with a bow 6 Pt Buck and huge 126# doe.... one lady asked me to bowhunt elk with her ranch this fall .......
met manyy who rifle deer hunt, but did things like smoke so I didn;t see them a second time time.

Our Club is up to 40 members by now
I could go an on on.... finding them was by accident on other dating sites.

The hard part will be getting the ladies to signup or at least visit the sites

There are somemighty fien ladies there, widors,divorcees, etc They loved the shootign & hunting and miss it Its not something that comes easy

I have seevral gals that will scope out the site an select but won;t join they want to do the picking.
Anyway guys Women are not attracted to huntign but ocne exposed willtake to it like a champ Lets give it a shot OK?

Yes I am doign fien My ex was a great gal but we didnt ever get along She has bows guns & 4 x4
looks like Dolly Parton. 44DD cups 5'0" long blond hair almost to her hips, green eyes. In time she will join or cruise.

Spread the word guys

TINK [Big Grin]