THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    MarlinTalk shut down their forums,, Permanently

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MarlinTalk shut down their forums,, Permanently
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Elkslayer
posted
I just posted there not an hour ago and went back to check on responses and there is a note stating:

FYI -

To All Marlin Talk Users: For various administrative and technical reasons, Marlin Talk has been removed from our website on a permanent basis. We apologize for any inconvenience that this decision may cause you. Thank you for your continued interest in The Marlin Firearms Company.

Posts: 452 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 15 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear that. The most active part was the Misc. forum IMO which did mainly politics even though it was meant for gun related stuff. Wonder if they did not want that to be reflected on them? The model specific threads were a pretty good place to get answers.

Posts: 967 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: 28 November 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bummer. It was MarlinTalk that convinced me to buy a Guide Gun. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Gib

Posts: 130 | Location: Fresno, CA - again | Registered: 13 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rick R
posted Hide Post
Thats a shame, they answered a lot of questions about the care and feeding of Marlin rifles.

Rick

Posts: 1912 | Location: Charleston, WV, USA | Registered: 10 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
H&R Talk site has the exact same message.

Posts: 226 | Location: Western Maryland | Registered: 21 August 2003Reply With Quote