THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Dont mind if I share....PICS ADDED!!!

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dont mind if I share....PICS ADDED!!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Just got my mounts and SCI scores back from my Free Range Texas Safari .
My Free Range Aoudad scored 147 SCI, which is a gold score. 140 is minimum for gold. It had a left horn of 33 inches and change, and the right horn of 32 and change.
My Free Range American Ibex (thats what SCI calls it) scores silver, missing the a gold score by 2 points.
My Free Range Axis scores a low silver.
I have never cared about scores before, as I could care less about competition, but I have to admit this is pretty cool.
I just wanted to share, and thanks for letting me.
W.SmilerSmiler
Ps. Pics to come shortly.

Posts: 782 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 03 April 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Great trophys! Can't wait to see a picture! Aoudad is on my bucket list! Big Grin

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Heres some pics of my mounts.
The first is of the Ibex and its Mount.
The Aoudad and Axis were found a day later, so thier hides were unusable. Its a shame, cuase the Aoudad wouldve been full body too.(didnt want to use someone elses cape.)
The rugs were made out of two does I shot.
Thanks for letting me share.
W.SmilerSmiler

One of Us
posted Hide Post
nice work!!
how'd you lose the other 2?

Posts: 2141 | Location: enjoying my freedom in wyoming | Registered: 13 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lets just say the guides tracking ability may not have been the best. Frustrating, but Oh Well. I stayed back so I could tell him where I shot. The Axis didnt go very far at all. Vultures led him to them a day later.
W. holycow

one of us
posted Hide Post
Where was your hunt in Texas?

Posts: 210 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: 20 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dude That Ibex Mount is awesome!!!! jumping

Posts: 4372 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BigB
posted Hide Post
Second what Olbiker said.

BigB

Posts: 1401 | Location: Northwest Wyoming | Registered: 13 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
time to go axis hunting for me.
love the backpanels
thanks for sharing your treasures

Posts: 2141 | Location: enjoying my freedom in wyoming | Registered: 13 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nice! tu2

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Sevens
posted Hide Post
Great looking mounts Woodie. The ibex turned out very nice!

If you died tomorrow, what would you have done today ...

2018 Zimbabwe - Tuskless w/ Nengasha Safaris
2011 Mozambique - Buffalo w/ Mashambanzou Safaris

Posts: 2789 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 27 January 2004Reply With Quote