One of Us
posted

One of Us
posted Hide Post
28% yes
13% yes,except when attacking livestock
59% no
i voted no and have no "dog" in utah's fight

Posts: 2141 | Location: enjoying my freedom in wyoming | Registered: 13 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of buffybr
posted Hide Post
I voted NO because I would hate to see the wolves destroy Utah's great elk, moose, and deer herds like the wolves have done in Montana.

NRA Endowment Life Member

Posts: 1635 | Location: Boz Angeles, MT | Registered: 14 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of don444
posted Hide Post
Wolves just make me sick!

Posts: 551 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 27 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We all have a stake in this. It's part of the Liberal plan to eliminate all hunting. In Montana, the survival rate of Elk calves is down to 10%, thanks to the wolves. If this continues, we may no longer be able to hunt Elk in Montana.

Posts: 3034 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 01 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As an aside, if you get a deer license in manitoba, a wolf comes with it.

Posts: 11729 | Location: Florida | Registered: 25 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think that only American Westerners have a right to comment on what to do about wolves in the US. I happen to be an Easterner who often heard wolves in Ontario and even saw wolves.I don't want them wiped out to extinction. (They are the ancestor of all dogs) Westerners have convinced me (on other threads) that they and only they should decide what to do about wolves. I hope that some kind of balance will be struck. (No farmer or herder or rancher should have to stand still for wolf depredations -and, frankly,sport hunting comes at the end of the line as far as I'm concerned -and yes, I was a lifelong sport hunter but I do really want wolves to survive.

Posts: 680 | Location: NY | Registered: 10 July 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I guess us mid westerners who have lost dogs live stock to wolves should have no say.

The proplems is the lack of good management of wolves the antis want to them to over run the country.

hunitng them would help keep the numbers in check and keep them afraid of us

Posts: 19617 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wolves do nothing but kill good animals.
Answer: Kill all of the Wolves.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
They were killed for a reason.Shoot them all!!!! flame

Posts: 4372 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
p dog shooter

When I first read your post I was incredulous -wolves in Wisconsin? Then I reflected and thought, why not? (I drove through northern Wisconsin and was aware of woods every now and then. Despite what I have said on other threads, I don't want wolves in settled dairy farm country! I want them in our "Wild West". Just as a matter of interest -how big are these wolves? (If they are northern timber wolf size -then I certainly would keep the dogs inside -except my wire hair fox terrier of my early youth -who (like all terriers)was afraid of nothing that walked! Smiler

Posts: 680 | Location: NY | Registered: 10 July 2009Reply With Quote