Find
Notify
Tools

bear claw necklace maker?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Matt Norman
posted
UPDATE: Found who I needed for this project. Thanks!

Turning to the A-R community for a referral to someone that can make two bear claw necklaces for me. Not talking jewelry level but something proper as these will be legacy items for my two sons. I have a lot of bear claws to work with (currently attached to bear rugs) and I want to work with somebody that has some experience.

If you know somebody in the Native American, Mountain Man, or taxidermy circuit that does this please send me a PM.

Posts: 3276 | Location: Western Slope Colorado, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 577NitroExpress
posted Hide Post
Matt:

I see you found someone to do this project for you. If it falls through, I would recommend Mary Hilliard Krueger, who posts here on AR. She did my Brown bear rug and made a bear claw necklace for you son. It was a simple design with a simple leather necklace. I was very happy with what she delivered. She specializes in animal rugs and is one of the best, IMHO, out there. Best of luck with your project.

577NitroExpress
Double Rifle Shooters Society
Francotte .470 Nitro Express

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming...

Posts: 2789 | Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania | Registered: 08 June 2005Reply With Quote