posted Hide Post
Great, teach 'em young!

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 6028 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That's just a perfect story.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13024 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Perfect.

Posts: 12259 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mom taking the daughter is the best part of the story. (the buck is pretty special too).

Zeke

one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
Brings back old memories of when I was a little kid, with my grand father and my dad letting me hunt small game with my first rifle at age six years. It was a Winchester mod 67 22 lr single shot, and by the time I was eight I took my first whitetail with my dads 30-30 mod 94 Winchester rifle. My first one wasn't as good as the girl's though, mine was a spike. That was back around 1940 or 41! Been hunting ever since because of that early training, now 83 years old still hunting.
Congratulations to the littl girl, and her mother who knows how to raise a child in the REAL WORLD! Hope Democrat's don't get their way and pass the future gun laws they want,and don't take this experience away from that little girl.

I have three sons and all got their first guns at age six just like me, and all are still hunting, with the youngest being 56 yrs old.
…......…………...…........... old

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
In a way, I feel sorry for him. He may hunt the rest of his life and never find another trophy as nice...

Posts: 664 | Location: NW Colorado | Registered: 10 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Fury01
posted Hide Post
She will have no trouble finding a better one. She has a plan the will and is dedicated to her shooting. I would say the mule deer and elk are in trouble. Well done young lady.

"The liberty enjoyed by the people of these states of worshiping Almighty God agreeably to their conscience, is not only among the choicest of their blessings, but also of their rights."
~George Washington - 1789

Posts: 2135 | Location: Where God breathes life into the Amber Waves of Grain and owns the cattle on a thousand hills. | Registered: 20 August 2002Reply With Quote