Tools

Elmer Keiths Guns For Sale
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted
http://jamesdjulia.com/373_shs/

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4463 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Elmer had some way cool guns!!!! Big Grin

Posts: 4372 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm heading up to the auction next Friday (no flights on Saturday that would get there at a reasonable time), and be able to view the guns Saturday and bid Sunday. I want to at least see and hold them. Want to see the 333OKH up close and personal, and also the Jim Corbett rifle.

Posts: 501 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 18 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
To me the double rifles, Corbett gun, 333 and 400 are the really amazing pieces.

My dad wants the #5 44.

Posts: 7775 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBoutfishn
posted Hide Post
The Jeffery Sidelock....... Sigh.

Jim "Bwana Umfundi"
NRA

Posts: 3014 | Location: State Of Jefferson | Registered: 27 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Some of Elmer Keith's guns are illustrated in this months Guns and Ammo magazine.

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I bet Idaho Sharpshooter will be there!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I heard that the famous #5 brought $70,000. I had thought it would bring more than that.

Posts: 662 | Location: NW Colorado | Registered: 10 December 2007Reply With Quote