New
Find
Notify
Tools

bulk ammo
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
What's a good place to buy bulk ammo, rifle and pistol? I've seen cheaper than dirt, was wondering if there are any others...

Posts: 206 | Location: nicholasville, KY | Registered: 31 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rjrtaxidermy:
What's a good place to buy bulk ammo, rifle and pistol? I've seen cheaper than dirt, was wondering if there are any others...

Try these. I've ordered from most of them at one time or another.

www.aimsurplus.com
ammo4guns.com
ammoman.com
www.ammunitionstore.com
georgia-arms.com
www.samcoglobal.com

Sometimes you can get a heads up from posters on the military rifle forums on other boards that a new shipment of surplus ammo is in at a particular supplier. Good luck and good shooting.

Cool

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

DRSS; NRA; Illinois State Rifle Association; Missouri Sport Shooting Association

“One of the sad signs of our times is that we have demonized those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce, and canonized those who complain.”
– Thomas Sowell, “The Vision Of The Anointed: Self-Congratulation As A Basis For Social Policy”

Posts: 771 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 09 January 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BigNate
posted Hide Post
BVAC is the one I usually get bulk .40 & .223 from.
Armscor is the other one. Nate

Posts: 2376 | Location: Idaho Panhandle | Registered: 27 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
thanks guys...

Posts: 206 | Location: nicholasville, KY | Registered: 31 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It depends on what you are looking for. I reload, but I bought some bulk 30-06 from Cabelas. It is from Hunting Shack and is loaded with 180 Sierras. The stuff shoots minute-of-angle in a 760 pump. The price is fair also.

Posts: 224 | Location: North Platte, Nebraska | Registered: 02 February 2005Reply With Quote